Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.46
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista (32-bit only).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
- Improved database loading speed by approximately 15%.
- Drastically improved performance of Website Blocking on Windows Vista and 7.
- Fixed various scheduler compatibility issues on Windows 2000.
- Fixed issue with quotations around paths passed to /logtofile and /logtofolder.
- Fixed issue with detecting certain leftover traces of an infection.
- Fixed issue with freeze when adding a shared printer on the network.